applescript - How do I make a script that selects all-but-one items in duplicate groups? -


it possible use applescript in media pro, , using catalog images, trying develop script select media items except first media item name not in my_list_of_unique_short_names.

i have been looking @ of example scripts ships , @ documentation, @ moment seem stuck , run different issues regarding access-rights, vectors , media item selection depending on parts of code change.

on run     tell window 1 of application "media pro"         activate         set my_listunique {}         set my_listall selection of catalog 1 of application "media pro"         repeat my_item in my_listall             if my_item not in my_listunique                 set end of my_listunique my_item             end if         end repeat         try             select (every media item in my_listall name not in my_listunique)         on error             select {}         end try     end tell end run 

in applescript, can't this:

select (every media item in my_listall name not in my_listunique) 

you unable use whose clause filter list. instead, have 2 options.

filter list in repeat loop

set media_select {} repeat 1 (count my_listall)     if name of item of my_listall not in my_listunique         set end of media_select item of my_listall     end end 

let application filter you

tell window 1 of application "media pro"     select every media item name not in my_listunique end 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - How to add Crypto++ library to Qt project -

jQuery Mobile app not scrolling in Firefox -

How to use vim as editor in Matlab GUI -