c++ - std::queue memory deallocation does not work -


i have basic class push member 1 thread , pop another.but debugged memory leak validator see memory not freed , validator show leak issue @ pushing stage.in class have array not dynamic.

my_class{      int my_var1;     int my_var22;      int   my_array[100000];      my_class& operator=(const my_class& old){      if(this!=&old){          var1=old.var1;         var2=old.var2;         memcpy(my_array,old.my_array,size)  //size fixed same 100000          }      my_class(const my_class &copy){        *this=copy;     } };   //here reading data udp , copy array var1; my_class var1; my_class var2; int udp_array[];  //thread 1  while(haspendingdata()){  udp_array.fill(); //my_array filled after loop }  //than   mem_cpy(var1.my_array,udp_array,size);  my_mutex.lock();     std::my_queue.push(var1);  my_mutex.unlock();   //thread 2 my_mutex.lock();    var2=my_queue.front();   my_queue.pop(); my_mutex.unlock(); 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - How to add Crypto++ library to Qt project -

jQuery Mobile app not scrolling in Firefox -

How to use vim as editor in Matlab GUI -